The Story of Sukabumi Residents Wavering by the Tsunami in Banten

Berita hub. Sukabumi - Udeng Sudirman (45), a resident of Cibereum Subdistrict, Sukabumi City, West Java, survived after being hit by a tsunami of more than 5 meters high in Tanjunglesung, Banten, on Saturday (12/22/2018). How is the story?

Udeng is still lying weak in his bed. Every now and then he sorted out his two injured legs after being dragged down by the enormity of the waves that swept the location of the PLN Gathering.

The man who served as the Asystem Manager (Asmen) who served in Gandul Cinere, the PLN Main Depok UITJBB claimed to have suffered a broken leg and bruised wounds in his hands and head.

"When the incident happened, my position was on the left side of the stage. It happened very quickly. At first I heard a friend shouting, he was takbir. I immediately saw the water was above. After that I resigned, maybe my age arrived here," Udeng told the media crew. Wednesday (12/26/2018).
Also read: Update on the number of Sunda Strait Tsunami Victims: 430 people killed, 159 missing


Udeng claimed that he could not predict the height of the coming flood, but he estimated the water level that came more than 5 meters because it exceeded the height of the stage of the gathering which was indeed 5 meters high.

At that time Udeng claimed to have been dragged down by a flood of tsunami, although he surrendered he still tried to defend his life. He began to feel his hands and feet exposed to material carried by sea water.

"The hands and feet felt blunt, as long as it was tossed around, I kept on saying, O Allah, Ya Rahman Ya Rahim just so in my heart. I maintain consciousness," he continued.

The miracle came, after about 20 minutes of being swayed by Udeng's body caught in a big tree. His consciousness recovered, he looked around the scene.
Also read: Meet Social Minister, Tsunami Refugees Request Assistance in Underwear


"I got caught in a tree, the condition was crowded around me, all dead. After that, I met Gea, the Seventeen crew then arrived in the car and there were three victims and then went up," he said.

"I told the driver, went to the hospital in Panimbang. Some people including the driver were all injured, after that I asked to be taken back to Panembong to be sorted because the fracture arrived there just contacted the family and said I was a tsunami victim to be picked up, "the story.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Ministry of Home Affairs Will Prepare IDR 50 Million Assistance for Tsunami Affected Villages

BMKG Urges Residents to Avoid the Radius Coastal Zone 1 Km in the Sunda Strait

Minister of Social Affairs Ensures There Are No Cost Constraints for Assisting Tsunami Refugees